Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Disappearing Rainbow


I don't know what to do with myself either. I didn't know how to feel. Was i supposed to be happy? Should i be worried about 'that'? Was i deserved to be mad at that moment when you suddenly disappeared? Was i supposed to be indignant? Was i supposed to get excited every time it came to the things about you? You know, you had the sort of face i painted because i didn't want history to forget it. I knew, i just have to stop showing my feelings of silently adoring someone who's not supposed to be adored anyway. 

I ran my fingers along the edge of the glass coffee table when my phone vibrated. That was the most beautiful greetings i ever received (at least for me). Pretty excited and a bit confuse. Easy come, easy go. And I'm just like...... "What do you mean?"
.
.
.
.
I just don't understand. You are the most difficult enigma.